ETI Research Kryo Binding Post (pair)
The ETI Research Kryo Binding Post is like no other on the market today. The conductor is made from Silver Plated Tellurium Copper for not only superior conductivity but long-lasting durability.
Silver Plated Tellurium Copper
Brass (Black Finish)
Special attention has been made to wall thickness to allow enough mass for the high current demands necessary in many speaker designs. We have also taken enough unneeded mass away to allow minimum capacitance and resistance. We firmly believe that this is the finest Binding Post you can buy.
The housing is made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection. Due to the unique design, and unlike most Binding Posts on the market, you only need finger pressure to hold a Spade in place. No more having to apply excessive force in the hope that the Spade does not fall out!
This combination of high-quality materials and precision manufacturing all adds up to a superior range of audio connectors designed for use by amplifier and speaker manufacturers. The Kryo Binding Post sets the gold standard for vibration damping and noise rejection while providing outstanding conductivity and flawless performance year after year.
The ETI Research Kryo Binding Post’s innovations and reﬁnements include:
- Major components made from Tellurium Copper with Silver plating for superior conductivity and long lasting durability.
- The Copper Body is lathed from piece and hollow to keep Capacitance, Inductance and Resistance to a minimum.
- Superior Bare Wire connection do to a concave connection area
- Polymer Assembly that not only separates the Brass Housing from the Copper Connector but insures extra tightening capability with Spade Connection
- Housings made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection.
Due to the unique design of the Kryo Binding Post, only finger pressure is needed to hold a Spade tight without it dropping out which is so common in most binding posts.